Saturday, July 9, 2011

Re: [mba_um] How to create MBA Research Questionnaire using Google Documents

Scholarships for International Students

 

   

 

 

Thanks for these valuable tips. Man, this mail of your was one year ago. Now I only read as now only doing thesis. Haha. Had taken two semesters break- close to one year. Now suffer la.
Hope to complete thesis by next sem la.

Cheers

--- On Tue, 6/29/10, Tay Soon Ee <taysoonee@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Tay Soon Ee <taysoonee@gmail.com>
Subject: [mba_um] How to create MBA Research Questionnaire using Google Documents [1 Attachment]
To: mba_um@yahoogroups.com, gimwah25@yahoo.com
Cc: mm_umgsb@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 12:33 AM

 

Hi Ang,

Please find the attached. 

To the rest of UM MBA students, 

I would like to recommend you to check out a more efficient methods in collecting your questionnaire online.


Cheers.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
Tay Soon Ee
HP: 012-2177442
Twitter : taysoonee
Facebook : taysoonee
Website : taysoonee.blogspot. com


On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Ang Gim Wah <gimwah25@yahoo. com> wrote:
 
[Attachment(s) from Ang Gim Wah included below]

Dear all,

I am conducting my MBA research right now on the topic regarding to behavioral intention to use mobile banking in Malaysia as part of completion of my MBA course.

To further my research, I need to collect a sample data of 350 respondents. Thus, I am cordially inviting you to participate in my survey by filling in the attached questionnaire. The survey will take you about 5-10 minutes and there is no right or wrong answer.

P/S: Highly appreciate if you able to help me to distribute to your friends or collegues around you as well.

For completed questionnaire with answers, kindly email back to gimwah25@hotmail. com or gimwah25@yahoo. com

Here I am sincerely wish thank you for your participation. Your contribution is very valuable to me in order to succeed my research.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Ang Gim Wah
University of Malaya Graduate School of Business
Faculty of Business and Accountancy
University of Malaya


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment