Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Fwd: [mba_um] Invitation to participate in a survey: "FACTORS INFLUENCING RETIREMENT CONFIDENCE IN MALAYSIA"

Scholarships for International Students

 

   

 

 


 

Google Forms
Hi there, I would like to invite you to participate in a survey as part of my MBA thesis. Would really appreciate your time and attention! :) Many thanks, Hayati Md Nor.
Factors Influencing Retirement Confidence in Malaysia
Dear Sir/ Ms.,

As part of the MBA programme at University of Malaya, I am conducting a research on the factors influencing retirement savings behaviour among Malaysians, and would humbly seek your help to complete my thesis on this subject. Kindly complete the following questionnaire if you would like to participate in this study.

Please note that this survey is only applicable for Malaysians, 20 years or older. This survey would take approximately 10 minutes of your valued time. Your anonymous response will be held strictly confidential, and only used for academic purposes in an aggregated way. The results from this survey will be used to shed further light on the retirement savings issues in Malaysia, in hopes to improve the state of financial management for our ageing society.

Thanks and your participation is highly appreciated!

Regards,

Researcher: Hayati Aida Md Nor
Email (hayati777@siswa.um.edu.my)
Supervised by: Shahrin Saaid Shaharuddin
Graduate School of Business,
Faculty of Business and Accountancy,
University of Malaya

PARTICIPANT CONSENT FORM
I understand that by submitting this questionnaire, I am giving my informed consent to voluntarily participate in this study. I understand the basic nature and benefits of this study, and am aware that the information is being sought in a manner that my confidentiality is guaranteed. I realize that I have the right to refuse participation or withdraw from this study at any given time.
Note: For any queries on this survey, kindly contact the researcher via email at hayati777@siswa.um.edu.my

FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form


__._,_.___

Posted by: Hayati Md Nor <hmdnor@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment