Sunday, October 30, 2016

[mba_um] Online survey on employee satisfaction - Working Malaysians only - thank you

Scholarships for International Students

 

   

 

 

Hi

My name is Arna and I´m an international student from Iceland doing my full MBA in UM.

Can you help me out by answering my questionnaire (for my thesis)?
It should take approximately 10 minutes of your time

I´m only looking for working Malaysians because I´m doing a comparison between Malaysian and Icelandic employees in terms of if factors like culture and leadership styles affect employee satisfaction.

I need 350 Malaysians to answer my questionnaire.
(I already have 100 respondents, so now I only need 250 more).

Thank you in advance for taking time to complete my survey, I greatly appreciate your effort.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.




Best Regards,
Arna Eir Einarsdóttir (CGA140103)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Student
Email: arnaeireinars@yahoo.com
Faculty of Business and Accountancy
University of Malaya

Supervised by,
Dr. Safia Binti Omar
Email: safiah@um.edu.my
Faculty of Business and Accountancy
University of Malaya

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?Q?Arna_Eir_Einarsd=C3=83=C2=B3ttir?= <arnaeireinars@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment